Art things to do when your bored

 Art things to do when your bored
Right now your probably stuck at home. I am and I'm so bored. So here I came up with some artistic ways to pass your time. Lets get crafting!


Make a perler bead creation

This can keep you entertained for hours! This is a really easy thing to do especially if you use a pattern. You can turn these in to so many things too, ornaments (I know it is only July but I love Christmas!), you can hot glue them together and make boxes, there are endless possibilities!

Draw something you are not that good at or don't like to draw 

This probably sound scary, but it is a way to broaden your horizons, I guess? For example, I used to hate drawing anime because i was not great at it, but i recently picked it up again and I really like to draw it now. Anyway, I drew a fist because I'm pretty bad at hands.

Try some digital art

When I started digital art I think it helped my drawing skills a little bit. Before I tried it, I didn't really color in my drawings in my sketch book, and this kinda forced me to. Of course it is actually very different from just drawing on paper, and I'm not the best at it but I'm getting there.
I drew my dog as a super hero.

Break out that rainbow loom!

There is more you can make than just bracelets. You can make charms, animals, and a million different kinds of bracelets.
  

Use an art supply you don't use often

I always just hoard stuff that i think i can up cycle, decorate, or use.

Sew a stuffed animal

I made a couple of stuffed animals out of old socks. I even made a mask for them! I'm not the best sewer but I've been practicing a little bit lately.

Bake something

I guess this really isn't a very unique boredom buster, but it works. my favorite things to make would probably be sugar cookies or rice Krispie treats.

Bedazzle something!

You don't need a actual bedazzler to do this (but you can use one). You can take some glue and stick some glitter and gems on it. There is nothing else I can really say about this, I mean it is pretty straight forward!

Try a random character drawing generator

This is a good thing to try if you don't know what to draw, which has been happening to me a lot lately. The character I got was a new mother with red eyes how finds it hard to trust people.The one I used is :https://www.character-generator.org.uk/quick/ 


follow another tutorial from Tears of Glitter!
Nothing like a shameless self promotion!😂 I have lots of other boredom busters you can try. For example, DIY glitter jars, or DIY skin safe bath bombs!











Comments

Popular Posts